TRANSCUBE ™ 1240 Gallon DOUBLE-WALL (US & Canada) FUEL TANKS from EQUIPMENTLAND
TRANSCUBE™ fuel tanks are designed to quickly and efficiently handle fuel requirements for diesel equipment and temporary power applications. Constructed of Double Wall Steel, all TRANSCUBE™ tanks below carry the following approvals: CFR 49, Part 178, Sub-part N 178.700 (performance oriented standards) and Sub-part O 178.800 (testing requirements for IBC’s identified in Sub-part N); UL 142 Listed for safe storage of fuel. In Canada, TRANSCUBE™ tanks are ULC S 601 approved for the stationary storage of fuel, comply with CSA-B139 (ON), are Transport Canada approved to CAN CGSB 43.146-2002 for transport full and comply with ‘Transportation of Dangerous Goods’ Regulations (Canada) – Section 5. All TRANSCUBE™ fuel tanks are supported by our Platinum 5 Year Warranty.
– Certified full load lifting eyes and UN approved tank.
– Tie down points helps safe loading of Transcubes when stacked.
– Internal baffles minimize fuel surge during transport.
– 110% double wall (bunded) fuel tank.
– Compact weather proof, lockable cabinet for housing manual or electric transfer pumps.
– Removable feed and return dip pipes that makes the transcube a reliable standby tank.
– Capacity (Gallons) 1240
– Capacity (Liters) 4687.2
– Length: 180″
– Width: 96″
– Height 71″
– Certified full load lifting eyes
– UN approved tank
– Tie down points
– Safe loading of Transcubes even when stacked
– Weight (Empty) 4600 lbs.