Timberwolf Bunching Tree Shear with Grapple and Accumulator for Rayco and high-flow skid steers
Dymax Timberwolf Tree Shears for skid steer are made for forest harvesting.
The Timberwolf Tree Shears feature two heavy duty grapple arms for even greater strength. The shearing cylinder is a hefty 5″ barrel with 3″ rod. Hydraulic fittings and hoses are protected from abusive elements. Greater shearing power ratio, new blade design are a few of the important features. Only works with machines setup from factory with an auxilary attachment valve that is suitable for operating cylinder driven attachments. – Not for motor spools which operates grinders, wheel saws, brooms, etc. Blades are easily adjusted and quick to replace with no shims or weldments.
– For High-Flow Flow Skid Steers such as Rayco
– Improved cylinders, faster hydraulics
– Dymax unique, stronger Cast Steel Shear Arms
– Fast Cycle Times: 3 sec. open / 4 sec. close
– Larger chrome plated pivot bearing
– Hoses and Quick Couplers Included
– Weight: 2,250 lbs