– These earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions.
– 30″ effective
Shipping prices displayed are for a commercial address within city limits with a dock or forklift. Freight companies reserve the ability to add surcharges if the destination does not follow this definition, even if you may be accustomed to receiving LTL (less than truckload) shipments. Customers sometimes make arrangements at a local farm supply, NAPA dealer or local business to receive freight orders. Another alternative is to pick it up at the freight depot.
Out of stock
Weight: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Dimensions: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Shipping Price: $18 (Per Item)
Shipping costs vary by product. If a fixed price is indicated it will be your cost. In some cases "plus shipping" may be indicated; in that case you can complete your order but your credit card will not be charged until your shipping is quoted to you and you approve. Feel free to use our "GetQuote" button to submit for a complete quote before purchase. You can also provide payment information securely to our sales staff by phone. For more information on Equipmentland shipping visit this page.
Tanaka TEA-500 Two man Post Hole Digger
Looking to save time as well as your back? Tanaka’s two-man post hole digger provides maximum operator safety and comfort for larger digging jobs. Weighing only 37 lbs., this heavy-duty post hole digger can take up to a 12″ earth auger bit.
– 50 cc, 2.5 h.p. Tanaka two-stroke engine
– 33:1 gear reduction
– 1″ round output shaft – Dual safety throttles
– One-year commercial / rental warranty
– Auger Bits Sold Separately- This is has been discontinued. Please look at General Equipment Hole Diggers.
FINANCING AVAILABLE for purchases over $5,000. Apply HERE.