Skid-Lift model 2030 (non-tilting)
ScissorLift Attachment for SkidSteer Loaders and Tractors
Skid-Lift is a powerful but easy to operate skid steer scissors aerial lift attachment that provides a work platform for personell to reach up to 27 feet in the air. The Skid-lift 2030E model provides a 4 degree tilt ability. A stable working platform assures safety. Skid-Lift represents years of design and engineering delivering convenience and a major cost savings to skid steer owners and rental stores. Skid-Lift works as an attachment for skidsteers as well as tractors. The base legs of the Skid-Lift attachment are adjustable and allow professionals to work on all surfaces, including rough or uneven terrain. By eliminating expensive components such as pumps, hydraulic drive motors, wheels and batteries used on stand-alone scissorlifts, Skid-Lift provides a lower cost of entry and ownership.
Skid-Lift aerial work platform attaches directly to a skidsteer or tractor, and uses built-in hydraulics to raise and lower the lift.
Skid-Lift Attachment Features
– Two Models: 2030 and 2030E Tilting
– Hydraulic controls at the base and in basket
– Manual extension platform on tilting model
– Overriding ground controls
– Hydraulic safety bypass at the base and basket
– Standard forklift pockets
– Allows crews to work safely up to 27′
– Tiltdeck 4°on tilting model
– Works on a variety of surfaces
– Optional side quick attach
– For skid steers with auxiliary hydraulics
– Weight: 2030: 1700 lbs.; 2030E: 2100 lbs approx.
Helping contractors, maintenance professionals and farmers get jobs done safely. Skid-Lift attaches directly to a skidsteer or tractor, and uses built-in hydraulics to raise and lower the lift.
“This unit will go anywhere my Bobcat will go. On our old unit, we had to lay down plywood to get anywhere with it on soft ground…” Brad Johnson, Johnson Farms.