– 1/2″ or 3/4″ Screen included with Bucket
– 1/8″ sq. to 4″ sq. Screens Available @ $350/ea.
– Hydraulic Vibrator requires 13-16 gpm at 1500 psi
Shipping prices displayed are for a commercial address within city limits with a dock or forklift. Freight companies reserve the ability to add surcharges if the destination does not follow this definition, even if you may be accustomed to receiving LTL (less than truckload) shipments. Customers sometimes make arrangements at a local farm supply, NAPA dealer or local business to receive freight orders. Another alternative is to pick it up at the freight depot.
Sorry, this 60″ Screening Bucket is no longer available. Only the 70″ model is available. It weighs 1,1170 lbs rather than 900 lbs for the 60″ model. See at https://www.equipmentland.com/product/screening-bucket-for-skid-steer-70-in-wide-pfm-700-30/
Out of stockGet Quote
Weight: 900 lbs
Dimensions: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Shipping Price: $493 (Per Item)
Shipping costs vary by product. If a fixed price is indicated it will be your cost. In some cases "plus shipping" may be indicated; in that case you can complete your order but your credit card will not be charged until your shipping is quoted to you and you approve. Feel free to use our "GetQuote" button to submit for a complete quote before purchase. You can also provide payment information securely to our sales staff by phone. For more information on Equipmentland shipping visit this page.
– Adjustable, add or delete rods to change screening
– 28 replaceable screening bars. Screen down to 1/2″
– Not vibratory, just jostle load and strain the material
– Models for Skid Steers, Minis and Tractor 3 point
– Useful for removing rock, debris, not a digging bucket
– Good for road base, gravel, chip fill, rock, & topsoil
– Hydraulic Vibrator Screening Bucket for Skid Steers
– 7/8 Cubic Yard Capacity
– One Screen included with Bucket; Quick Screen Changes
– Additional Screens available 1/8″ sq. to 4″ sq.
– For skid steers w bidirectional auxiliary hydraulics
– Case Drain is required for seal warranty*
FINANCING AVAILABLE for purchases over $5,000. Apply HERE.