– 1/2″ or 3/4″ Screen included with Bucket
– 1/8″ sq. to 4″ sq. Screens Available @ $350/ea.
– Hydraulic Vibrator requires 13-16 gpm at 1500 psi
Sorry, this 60″ Screening Bucket is no longer available. Only the 70″ model is available. It weighs 1,1170 lbs rather than 900 lbs for the 60″ model. See at https://www.equipmentland.com/product/screening-bucket-for-skid-steer-70-in-wide-pfm-700-30/
Out of stockGet Quote
Weight: 900 lbs
Dimensions: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Shipping Price: $493 (Per Item)
Shipping costs vary by product. If a fixed price is indicated it will be your cost. In some cases "plus shipping" may be indicated; in that case you can complete your order but your credit card will not be charged until your shipping is quoted to you and you approve. Feel free to use our "GetQuote" button to submit for a complete quote before purchase. You can also provide payment information securely to our sales staff by phone. For more information on Equipmentland shipping visit this page.
– Heavy Duty Screening Bucket for Skid Steers
– 7/8 Cubic Yard Capacity
– Hydraulic Vibrator to separate fines from rocks
– One 1/2″ or 3/4″ Screen included with Bucket
– Other Screens 1/8″ sq. to 4″ sq.
– Quick Screen Changes
– For skid steers w bidirectional auxiliary hydraulics
– Adjustable, add or delete rods to change screening
– 28 replaceable screening bars. Screen down to 1/2″
– Not vibratory, just jostle load and strain the material
– Models for Skid Steers, Minis and Tractor 3 point
– Useful for removing rock, debris, not a digging bucket
– Good for road base, gravel, chip fill, rock, & topsoil