The top of the line, custom made, hydraulic thumb, individualized for the machine, bucket and desired configuration. Heavy gussets, serrated teeth, webbing, hardened pins and bushings, everything heavy duty. Available in non-linkage style with about 140 degrees rotation or linkage style with 180 degree + rotation. Model specific for excavators above 20,000 lbs. Clamps match to buckets, teeth mesh and have optional tooth width.
Fits most machine models including; Bobcat, Bradco, Case, Caterpillar, Coyote, Daewoo, Doosan, Ditchwitch, Farm Pro, Gehl, Hitachi, Hyundai, IHI, Ingersoll-Rand, JCB, John Deere, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Link Belt, Lui Gong, Mustang, Nagano, New Holland, Samsung, Sany, Takeuchi, Terex, Thomas, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, Woods, Yanmar
– Weight Class from 1-40 Tons
– 140 or 180 degree non-linkage/linkage models
– With or without quick couplers.
– Heavy gussets & reinforcements
– Serrated teeth webbing for positive gripping action.
– Large hardened pins & bushings throughout.
– Clamp retracts close to the dipper when not in use.
– Cushioned Hydraulic cylinders w/extra heavy duty rods.
– Clamps have a full meshing tooth bar.
– Tooth bar offers wider/narrower tooth arrangement.
– Excavators weighing greater than 20K lbs.
– Also for loader/backhoes or excavators under 20K lbs.
– Starting at $1493.00, click Quote for shipping