Include your Carrier Model and Brand w/order or quote.
The Amulet PowerClamp hydraulic thumb for demanding jobs including, logging crews, general contractors and demolition professionals. Featuries heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders, low-wear serrated teeth and high strength steel alloy construction. PowerClamps comes with 140 degree non-linkage or 180 degree linkage models. The PowerClamp can also be ordered with or without Amulet’s pin-grabber severe duty coupler.
The Amulet PowerClamp increases an excavator’s abilities. Acting like the thumb on your hand, the PowerClamp allows your excavator to grasp objects. A hard working tool for demolition, land clearing, scrap handling, and log or debris loading. Ideal for removing pavement, or for demolition work as well as separating recyclables.
Fits most machine models including; Bobcat, Bradco, Case, Caterpillar, Coyote, Daewoo, Doosan, Ditchwitch, Farm Pro, Gehl, Hitachi, Hyundai, IHI, Ingersoll-Rand, JCB, John Deere, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Link Belt, Lui Gong, Mustang, Nagano, New Holland, Samsung, Sany, Takeuchi, Terex, Thomas, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, Woods, Yanmar
– Weight Class from 1-40 Tons
– 140 or 180 degree non-linkage/linkage models
– With or without quick couplers.
– Heavy gussets & reinforcements
– Serrated teeth webbing for positive gripping action.
– Large hardened pins & bushings throughout.
– Clamp retracts close to the dipper when not in use.
– Cushioned Hydraulic cylinders w/extra heavy duty rods.
– Clamps have a full meshing tooth bar.
– Tooth bar offers wider/narrower tooth arrangement.
– Excavators weighing greater than 20K lbs.
– Also for loader/backhoes or excavators under 20K lbs.
– Starting at $1493.00, click Quote for shipping