Include your Carrier Model and Brand w/order or quote.
The Amulet PowerClamp hydraulic thumb for demanding jobs including, logging crews, general contractors and demolition professionals. Featuries heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders, low-wear serrated teeth and high strength steel alloy construction. PowerClamps comes with 140 degree non-linkage or 180 degree linkage models. The PowerClamp can also be ordered with or without Amulet’s pin-grabber severe duty coupler.
The Amulet PowerClamp increases an excavator’s abilities. Acting like the thumb on your hand, the PowerClamp allows your excavator to grasp objects. A hard working tool for demolition, land clearing, scrap handling, and log or debris loading. Ideal for removing pavement, or for demolition work as well as separating recyclables.
– Weight Class from 1-40 Tons
– 140 or 180 degree non-linkage/linkage models
– With or without quick couplers.
– Heavy gussets & reinforcements
– Serrated teeth webbing for positive gripping action.
– Large hardened pins & bushings throughout.
– Clamp retracts close to the dipper when not in use.
– Cushioned Hydraulic cylinders w/extra heavy duty rods.
– Clamps have a full meshing tooth bar.
– Tooth bar offers wider/narrower tooth arrangement.
– Excavators weighing greater than 20K lbs.
– Also for loader/backhoes or excavators under 20K lbs.
– Starting at $1493.00, click Quote for shipping