The PFM Rock Picker
Pick rocks from your field with this tow-behind Rockpicker. PFM Rock pickers hydraulically process rocks from 1.5 inches to 24″ without the use of your PTO. Hydraulic controls allow you to set the height of the scoop, the speed of the tined wheels, and the swing of the hitch. Pick rocks with the rockpicker offset behind the track of the tractor using your standard implement hitch, then hydraulically adjust to tow directly behind the tractor. All hoses, valve and switch box are provided – except hose hookups. Two remotes are required, 12 GPM minumum @ 1500 PSI (2,000 PSI relief is built in). Made in and shipped from Iowa from established farm equipment manufacturer. This Rockpicker is a proven workhorse leading the industry. One year manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and materials.
– Hydraulically set swing, scoop, reel speed and hopper dump
– 12 GPM minumum @ 1500 PSI (usally 50-60 hp tractor)
– Truck Tire Option: Add $495
– Weight: Approx. 4,800 lbs
– Usually available for immediate shipping