The Pro 110 Gallon Industrial gas tank trailer has a 25′ hose reel, maneuvering the nozzle to the vehicle being fueled is quick and easy. Operators only need to pull out the length needed and begin fueling. The spring retractable reel easily recoils the hose. The Pro Industrial comes equipped with a heavy duty, lockable control box. The control box houses all the main components of the rig, including the pump, meter, hose reel, grounding reel, and electronics.
Most transfer tanks or tanks used on inferior built fuel trailers are not designed for refueling, but instead only to transport non-flammable liquids or diesel. The refueling tanks used with this fuel trailer is DOT approved for transport and refueling while the refueling tank is still in or attached to the transporting vehicle.
Plus, the tanks are DOT approved for flammables such as gasoline, avgas, and kerosene while still being able to be used with non-flammables and diesel. Transporting hazardous material such as flammable liquid is a task that should not be conducted without the right equipment.
– DOT Approved Fuel Tank
– DOT Compliant Trailer
– Bright LED Trailer Lights
– Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
– Heavy Duty and Lockable Control Box
– Aviation Rated Pump
– Aviation Rated Meter
– Automatic Shutoff Nozzle
– Particulate Filter Kit
– Fuel Hose Reel
– Grounding Cable Reel
– On/Off Power Switch with LED Light
– Aluminum Tank Size: 110 Gallons
– GPI 15 gpm 12v Aviation Rated Pump
– Designed for use with aviation gasoline
– (AVGAS 100LL) or kerosene grade (JET A)
– Gasoline, ethanol blends, diesel, and kerosene
– UL Listed
– Aluminum Construction
– 650 lbs (depending on options)
– Call or Click Quote for Shipping