– 210 Gallon Tank, Single Axle
– John Deere 6068 Tier III Engine
– Zero Setbacks needed for Volatile Applications
– Self-Contained – No electrical power needed
– Can Operate 24/7; Ductable to 100′ Static Pressure 3.25″
– Dry heat: oil rigs, water restoration, mold abatement
– Options: 400 Gal. Tank, Tandem Axles, Skid Mount,
Recirculation Kit, Sky Hook, Y Coupler, High Temp Kit
– Equipmentland is an Authorized Therm Dynamics Dealer
TD750 Flameless, Sparkless Diesel Rig Heater
for oil wells, oil fields and volatile work sites.
by Therm Dynamics
– Sparkless, no generator or electric power needed
– John Deere 6068 Tier 3 Engine, 174 HP diesel #2 powered; 210 gal tank. CAT 606 Also available.
– 750K+ BTU/hr; 7,500+ CFM; 180º F Exit Temp
– 90+% Efficiency; 5.9 GPH; Optional 240 or 400 Gal. Tank
– 3.25″ Static Pressure @ 2600 RPM; standard Pusher Fan
– Duct to 100′: Two 16″ ports
– Exceeds most OSHA, MSHA and API standards
– Pulls up to an oil rig or job site without OSHA setbacks
– Dry heat for oil rigs, water restoration, mold abatement
– Cabinet 11’6″‘ L x 5’6″ W x 7’ with Tube Storage; 14’0″ L overall
– Weight approximately 3,980 lbs. empty, 5,450 full.
– Certified to CSA B1408.1967 & UL733-1933 Report 489-D-01-2
Totally self contained, these patent-protected oil rig heaters are also popular for other applications requiring heated air and high air flows. These units are also applicable for fire restoration, thermal remediation, pest control and any application where self-powered heat is needed. Technically not a “trailer”, they are equippped with lights for safe highway towability.
Basic pricing now includes standard volatile area safety features:
Auto Air Intake Shutoff, Brushless Alternator, Emergency Shutoff Switch, Master Lockout, Automatic Louvers and Amber Strobe light.
Therm Dynamics Flameless Heaters
Equipmentland is the primary source for information and customization to meet your needs and is the leading provider of heaters for new markets and export.
Therm Dynamics (THDY) has developed the patented process of converting and capturing the torque of a diesel engine into heat, and combining it with all the other sources of heat – from the heads, exhaust, cooling system – to make a totally flameless and sparkless heater; it provides its own high volume airflow without any electric fans or any other ignition sources. THDY heaters are the safest heaters by far for volatile environments. THDY flameless heaters comply with OSHA regulations on oil fields and other applications.
Therm Dynamic’s patented technology uses diesel power to agitate hydraulic oil in a flameless, sparkless, low-pressure environment to deliver high BTU output and remarkable air flow up to 9,000 CFM. In brief, the Therm Dynamics system converts the engine torque into heat and dissipates it inside an insulated cabinet which also captures the heat produced by the engine heads, cooling system and exhaust. The unit is a specialized heat producing unit which is safer and more trouble free than anything else on the market. The diesel engine powers both the patented unit and an addtional high CFM fan to provided a robust flow of heated air. Heat output is controlled by simple RPM settings on the diesel engine throttle.
Therm Dynamics flameless heaters are more fuel efficient than indirect-fired heaters, as the heat lost in the exhast stack of an indirec-fired heater is captured by the Therm Dynamics unit. Fuel economy can be achieved by simply throttling down the RPMs. All controls and auto shutdown systems are provided ensuring safe operation and equipment protection. Safety setback requirements have lessened from typical 70 – 100 ft. to zero for volatile applications. Clean heated air can be delivered directly from the unit’s discharge or through attachable flex ducting. A new additional fan provides static pressure higher than ever before.
The heat generator and engine are enclosed in a locked cabinet complete with automatic shutdown features, floor, and removable doors. Trailer units are mounted on 5,300 lb. torsion-bar axle/s with 15″ wheels and tires. These rig heaters are designed for stand alone, 24-hour trouble free operation. Given the flameless and sparkless nature of the technology, the unit is ideal for oil and natural gas wellheads, fuel farms, mines, airports and anywhere fire is of concern.
Units are available in skid or trailer mount, 200 to 400 gallon tanks, single and tandem axles. Standard Equipment on most models (dedutible when needed) are the Intake Air Auto Shutdown Valve (resets itself at complete shutdown), Sparkless Alternator, Thermostatically controlled automatic intake louvers, Emergency Shutoff Switch, and Master Lock-Out. Additional accessoriese include Duct Storage Bins, Amber Strobe Light, Recirculation Inlet Kit, Sky Hook, and Insulated and Uninsultated Ducts or hoses.
Equipmentland is the original and primary online provider of flameless heaters by Therm Dynamics. Equipmentland has been instrumental in the development of the largest output models for Therm Dynamics. Contact Equipmentland today for purchasing standard equipment flameless heaters, or let us know if you need a custom unit designed.
– NOTE: Fall orders usually require ordering in advance.
– Some models may be in stock. Inquire today.
– Used units available. Inquire for list of available low-hour units.
FOR MORE INFORMATION about Therm Dynamics Flameless Heaters:
For more Flameless Heater General Information.
For Therm Dynamics Flameless Heaters Warranty.
For information about Therm Dynamics heaters for Ground Thawing.
Equimentland is an authorized dealer for Therm Dynamics Flameless Heaters. Equipmentland sells to any US state, Canada, and export.
Equipmentland is the leading exporter of flameless heaters having provided heaters worldwide.
Contact Jeff Dayne at Equipmentland.com today for more information. 1-800-214-1649