– Therm Dynamics TD1200-400, 400 Gal. Tank, Tandem Axles
– John Deere 6068 Tier 3 Engine
– Zero Setbacks needed for Volatile Applications
– Self-Contained – No electrical power needed
– 1+ Million BTU/hr; 7,500 CFM; 180º F
– Can Operate 24/7; Ductable to 100′
– Fuel Consumption: 9.3 GPH Diesel at maximum
– 100′ Ductable- Pusher Fan w/ static pressure to 3.25″
– (2)16″ Duct Outlets, duct storage area above
– 15″ Wheels; 5300 lb Torsion Bar Axle
– Cabinet 11’6L” x 5’8″W x 7’H, 14′ L Overall
– Weight: 6,030 lbs empty; 8,830 lbs ful
– Exceeds most OSHA, MSHA and API standards
– Pull up to job site with zero OSHA setbacks
– Self-Contained for oil wells & oil field volatility
– Accessories Available: Ducts, Thermostats
– Certified to CSA B1408.1967 & UL733-1933 Report 489-D-01-2
– Click product title or photo for more detail.
Fuel economy can be achieved by simply throttling down the RPMs. All controls and auto shutdown systems are provided ensuring safe operation and equipment protection. Safety setback requirements have lessened from typical 70 – 100 ft. to zero for volatile applications. Heater fluid is heated by disc agitation and transported to the unit heat exchanger where heat transfer occurs. Clean heated air can be delivered directly from the unit’s discharge or through attachable flex ducting. A new additional fan provides static pressure higher than ever before.
The heat generator and engine are enclosed in a locked cabinet complete with automatic shutdown features, floor, and removable doors. Trailer units are mounted on 5300 lb. torsion-bar axle/s with 15″ wheels and tires. Skid models are also available. Due to the few moving parts, the potential for failure is minimal. These rig heaters are designed for stand alone, 24-hour trouble free operation. Given the flameless and sparkless nature of the technology, the unit is ideal for oil wellheads, fuel farms, mines, airports and anywhere fire is of concern.
Contact Equipmentland for more information, delivery times and pricing.
Call Equipmentland Today.