Dymax Timberwolf Tree Shears are forest harvesting tree shears made and featuring two heavy duty grapple arms. An accumulator arm is also available. New design of grapple arms and accumulator arm yield improved operation and greater strength.
The shearing cycle on Dymax Timberwolf is 33% faster than former model, and the shearing cylinder is a hefty 5″ barrel with 3″ rod. Hydraulic fittings and hoses are protected from abusive elements. New and improved blade and blade stops of the tree shear makes any adjustments a breeze and replacement a snap. This unit features a redesigned frame and shear arms that yield a much higher shearing power ratio than other brands, making fast work of softwoods and hardwoods. Pivot pin is larger and chrome plated, and features hardened, replaceable bearings.
– Land Clearing Tree Shear w 90 deg.
– Hydraulic Rotation
– Blade made of 1/2″ T1 steel
– Requires: 13 GPM.; 2000 PSI
– 2000 lbs operating capacity
– Ground level cutting, eliminates stump problems
– Cylinder is rated at 3000 psi
– Shear blade is comprised of 1″ high tensile steel
– Must be equipped with auxiliary hydraulics
– Apx Weight: 1080 lbs
– Click Get Quote for Shipping
– Optional Hose Assembly w Quick Disconnect
Anvil and shear blade are adjustable, allowing operator to maintain knife clearance after sharpening. Cylinder and hoses are rated at 3000 psi for extended service life. Torsion rigid box section with large pivot pin will withstand twisting loads encountered in shearing.Design eliminates grease holes in pins, increasing the strength and long term endurance of pins.