Dymax Timberwolf Tree Shears are forest harvesting tree shears made and featuring two heavy duty grapple arms. An accumulator arm is also available. New design of grapple arms and accumulator arm yield improved operation and greater strength. Shear blade is made of 1″ high tensile steel. Designed for machines with a minimum of 40 hp, 10 to 18 gpm oil flow, machine must be equipped with auxiliary hydraulics.
The shearing cycle on Dymax Timberwolf is 33% faster than former model, and the shearing cylinder is a hefty 5″ barrel with 3″ rod. Hydraulic fittings and hoses are protected from abusive elements. New and improved blade and blade stops of the tree shear makes any adjustments a breeze and replacement a snap. This unit features a redesigned frame and shear arms that yield a much higher shearing power ratio than other brands, making fast work of softwoods and hardwoods. Pivot pin is larger and chrome plated, and features hardened, replaceable bearings.
– Requires: 13 GPM.; 2000 PSI
– Cylinder rated at 3000 psi
– 2000 lbs operating capacity
– Remove stumps
– Blade made of 1/2″ T1 steel
– Pasture reclamation and hedge row maintenance.
– Ground level cutting
– Heavy-duty shear arm and cylinder
– 1050 lbs (Get Quote for Shipping)
– Optional Hose Assembly w Quick Disconnect
CALL OR CLICK QUOTE FOR SHIPPING TODAY!