– Includes Push Bar
– Blade made of 1/2″ T1 steel
– Heavy-duty shear arm
– Requires: 13 GPM; 2000 PSI
– 2000 lbs operating capacity.
– Ground level cutting eliminates stumps
– Optional Hose Assembly w Quick Disconnect
– Weight: 750 (base) -870 (w/pushbar)
– Click Get Quote for Shipping
– Ideal for such applications as pasture reclamation and hedge row maintenance.
– Feature ground level cutting, eliminating stump problems and leaving the terrain smooth
– Heavy-duty shear arm and shear arm cylinder
– Designed for machines with a minimum of 40 hp, 10 to 18 gpm oil flow,
– 1700 to 3000 psi operating pressures and 1,300 pounds of operating capacity.
– Cylinder is rated at 3000 psi and optimum results will be obtained near those levels.
– Shear blade is comprised of 1″ high tensile steel and is easily replaced when worn.
– Machine must be equipped with auxiliary hydraulics.
|Cylinder||Number||Rod (In.)||Bore (In.)||Stroke (In.)|