PFM Bale Slicer
– The rugged PFM Bale Slicer cuts bales of hay, straw or silage quickly and efficiently, for indoor or outdoor feeding or bedding of dairy or beef cattle.
– Bales are sliced open in a few seconds and chopped into loose hay in a couple of minutes. The four bale spears securely carry the bale from storage to feeding location.
– With minimum maintenance this bale slicer will give excellent performance for many years.
– Sturdy frame is constructed of heavy flat and square tubing for long life.
– Large double acting hydraulic cylinder powers the ruggedly designed knife for easy slicing of bale.
– Extra long knife accommodates longer bales. Blade pivot points use maintenance free bushings.
– These features combine to make the PFM Bale Slicer the most durable on the market.
– CONVENIENCE: The PFM bale slicer selects, picks up, carries and slices bales for efficient and fast feeding or bedding of animals with minimum down time and service.
– Max Bale Width 5′-7″ Max Bale Height 6′-0″
– Pivot Points Bronze bushings on knife point
– Hydraulic Cylinder 3.5″ Diameter x 20″ Stroke
– Required Hydraulics: One pair of auxiliary outlets
– Optional 3-point hitch fits all category 2 tractors
– Weight 680 lbs.