Equipmentland offers the Amulet B.R.U.T. (Best Rigid Universal Thumb), an affordable, heavy duty grapple device for backhoes and excavators. Built for demolition, land clearing, placing rip rap, brush and log handling, recycling and scrap handling.
Amulet B.R.U.T. Thumbs are rigid mechanical non-hydraulic thumbs that can be used in fixed positions. They do not require the independent control features of hydraulic thumbs or the patented Amulet HoeClamp. Amulet offers seven models in the B.R.U.T. series. Each model is designed to cover a specific segment of machines that range between 2,500 – 100,000 lbs.. For specific B.R.U.T. models and specifications, see the chart below for the model best suited for your particular loader/backhoe, mini excavator or full size excavator.
NT (Nitro) Model: Rigid Mount Thumb has 3-position adjustment, easy function and storage for the contractor or scrap Yard just looking for a tough, hgh strength thumb at a great price.
Model CT25-1 Convertible Models: CT Series Thumbs can be upgraded later to hydraulic to become an Amulet Powerbrute. (Please note that it is more economical in the long run to purchase a Powerbrute now compared to the total cost of purchasing a CT Model now and upgrading later.)
– Models available for machines with and without quick couplers.
– Adjustable fixed thumb two fixed working positions plus storage position
– Has it’s own main pin – No stress on your bucket pin. Bucket changes quickly
– Field-Customizable to fit specific bucket lengths.
– Independent Main-Pin. Does not interfere when changing bucket & works with all quick couplers.
– Easily Adjustable all adjustments made by moving a single
– Easy Installation. Shipped pre-assembled. Simply position the base plate on the stick & weld. No hydraulic hoses or valves. Most owner/operators who are proficient in welding, can position and install in about 4 hours.
– Rigid Mount Bucket Thumb, Adjustable
– Universal fit weld-on base
– Universally spaced tines
– Wide range of rotation
– Independent, heat treated main pin
– High Grade T-1 steel construction is used in all critical components.
– Low maintenance
– 2 Year warranty
– 100% USA made
– Export available
Open back design offers improved visibility.
Large diameter hardened pins and bushings throughout.
8-10 Ton (16,000-20,000 lb) Machine Models (partial list)
If your carrier is not listed please contact Equipmentland.
Caterpillar E70B, 307, 308E
Gehl 753Z, 803, Z80
Hitachi EX60-5, EX80, ZX75, ZX85
Ingersoll-Rand ZX75, ZX125
JCB 1700, 217, 8080, 8085
John Deere 190E, 70, 75D, 80, 85D
Kobelco 70SR, 80CS, SK75, SK85
Komatsu PC78, PC80, PC88, PC90, PC95
Kubota KX080 Link-Belt 75, 80
Lui Gong 908C
Mustang 7503, 8003,800Z
New Holland E70B, E80B Sany SY75C
Takeuchi TB175, TB180, TB285
Terex TC75 (HR32)
Volvo EC70, ECR88
Wacker Neuson 8003 (thumb-ready)
Yanmar B7, Vi080
* Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Above models need to be confirmed.
Include your carrier model brand and type when inquiring/ordering.
|“Tip Radius Dimension” required when ordering:
To assure correct fit your new thumb, we need a measurement of the distance from the center of the main bucket pin (not the pin that makes the bucket curl), to the end of the teeth on your bucket (if no teeth, then to cutting edge). This measurement can be done with the bucket in any position as the distance remains constant.