Equipmentland offers the Amulet B.R.U.T. (Best Rigid Universal Thumb), an affordable, heavy duty grapple device for backhoes and excavators. Built for demolition, land clearing, placing rip rap, brush and log handling, recycling and scrap handling.
Amulet B.R.U.T. Thumbs are rigid mechanical non-hydraulic thumbs that can be used in fixed positions. They do not require the independent control features of hydraulic thumbs or the patented Amulet HoeClamp. Amulet offers seven models in the B.R.U.T. series. Each model is designed to cover a specific segment of machines that range between 2,500 – 100,000 lbs.. For specific B.R.U.T. models and specifications, see the chart below for the model best suited for your particular loader/backhoe, mini excavator or full size excavator.
– Models available for machines with and without quick couplers.
– Adjustable fixed thumb two fixed working positions plus storage position
– Has it’s own main pin – No stress on your bucket pin. Bucket changes quickly
– Field-Customizable to fit specific bucket lengths.
– Independent Main-Pin. Does not interfere when changing bucket & works with all quick couplers.
– Easily Adjustable all adjustments made by moving a single
– Easy Installation. Shipped pre-assembled. Simply position the base plate on the stick & weld. No hydraulic hoses or valves. Most owner/operators who are proficient in welding, can position and install in about 4 hours.
– Rigid Mount Bucket Thumb, Adjustable
– Universal fit weld-on base
– Universally spaced tines
– Wide range of rotation
– Independent, heat treated main pin
– High Grade T-1 steel construction is used in all critical components.
– Low maintenance
– 2 Year warranty
– 100% USA made
– Export available
Open back design offers improved visibility.
Large diameter hardened pins and bushings throughout.
10-15 Ton (20,000-30,000 lb) Machine Models (partial list)
If your carrier is not listed please contact Equipmentland.
Case 9010B, CX130, CX135, CX145
Caterpillar 311, 312, 313, 314
Daewoo/Doosan 130LC, DX140
Gehl 1202 Hitachi EX100, EX110, EX120, EX130, ZX120, ZX135
Hyundai R110, R130, R140, R145 JCB JS130, JS145
John Deere 490,120,135
Kobelco SK100, SK115, SK120, SK135, SK140, ED160
Komatsu PC100, PC120, PC128, PC130, PC138
Link-Belt 130LX, 135, 140X2, 145X3
Lui Gong 915D
New Holland E135B, EC130
Terex HR41, TC125 (HR42), TC140
Volvo EC140, ECR145
* Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Above models need to be confirmed.
|“Tip Radius Dimension” required when ordering:
To assure correct fit your new thumb, we need a measurement of the distance from the center of the main bucket pin (not the pin that makes the bucket curl), to the end of the teeth on your bucket (if no teeth, then to cutting edge). This measurement can be done with the bucket in any position as the distance remains constant.
Include your Carrier Brand and Model when inquiring/ordering.