The Amulet Tilt Bucket is a full-featured hydraulically tilting bucket for backhoes and excavators. The Amulet Tiltbucket is a both a grading and a shaping tool. Optional abrasion-resistant side cutters and a heavy-duty cutting edge increase bucket rigidity, durability and wear. Induction-hardened pivot pins mounted through large bushed surfaces maximize wearability. Amulet’s tilt bucket tilts 45 degrees each way and has heavy duty, double-acting hydraulic cylinders. Replaceable bolt-on edges are available for all Amulet Tilt Bucket models.
– Hydraulic bucket for V-Ditching and Sloping.
– Bucket tilts 45 degrees each way, Full 90 degree range
– Heavy-duty double-acting hydraulic cylinders with bucket hose kit
– Wear strips fitted as standard features
– Sides taper slightly for bucket clearance.
Free shipping to USA mainland and parts of Canada. Use GetQuote for other locations. Equipmentland will Export.
40-50 Ton (80,000-100,000 lb) Machine Models (partial list)
If your carrier is not listed please contact Equipmentland.
Case 9060, CX450, CX470
Caterpillar 235, 325DL, 345, 349
Daewoo/Doosan 400, DX420, 450
Hitachi EX400, EX450, ZX450
Hyundai R380, R450, R500 JCB JS360, JS460
John Deere 450D, 992
Kobelco SK350LC, SK400, SK480LC
Komatsu PC300, PC390, PC400, PC490
Terex TXC420, TXC480
Volvo EC360, EC380, EC460
* Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Above models need to be confirmed.
Include your carrier model brand and type when inquiring/ordering.