Equipmentland offers the Amulet B.R.U.T. (Best Rigid Universal Thumb), an affordable, heavy duty grapple device for backhoes and excavators. Built for demolition, land clearing, placing rip rap, brush and log handling, recycling and scrap handling.
Amulet B.R.U.T. Thumbs are rigid mechanical non-hydraulic thumbs that can be used in fixed positions. They do not require the independent control features of hydraulic thumbs or the patented Amulet HoeClamp. Amulet offers seven models in the B.R.U.T. series. Each model is designed to cover a specific segment of machines that range between 2,500 – 100,000 lbs.. For specific B.R.U.T. models and specifications, see the chart below for the model best suited for your particular excavator.
– Models available for machines with and without quick couplers.
– Adjustable fixed thumb two fixed working positions plus storage position
– Has it’s own main pin – No stress on your bucket pin. Bucket changes quickly
– Field-Customizable to fit specific bucket lengths.
– Independent Main-Pin. Does not interfere when changing bucket & works with all quick couplers.
– Easily Adjustable all adjustments made by moving a single
– Easy Installation. Shipped pre-assembled. Simply position the base plate on the stick & weld. No hydraulic hoses or valves. Most owner/operators who are proficient in welding, can position and install in about 4 hours.
– Rigid Mount Bucket Thumb, Adjustable
– Universal fit weld-on base
– Universally spaced tines
– Wide range of rotation
– Independent, heat treated main pin
– High Grade T-1 steel construction is used in all critical components.
– Low maintenance
– 2 Year warranty
– 100% USA made
– Export available
NT (Nitro) Model: Rigid Mount Thumb has 3-position adjustment, easy function and storage for the contractor or scrap Yard just looking for a tough, hgh strength thumb at a great price.
B.R.U.T. Rigid Excavator Thumbs 30-40 Ton (60,000-80,000 lb) Machine Models (partial list). Fits most models* (Include your brand/model when ordering/quote)
- Case 9050, CX330, CX350
- Caterpillar 328, 329, 330 (D family linkage)
- Daewoo/Doosan 280LC, 290LC, 300LC, 320LC, 330LC, 360LC
- Halla HE360LCH
- Hitachi ZX270, EX300, EX330, ZX350, EX370
- Hyundai R305, R320, R360, R290
- JCB JS290, JS330
- John Deere 892, 300, 330, 350D, 370
- Kobelco SK290, SK295, SK300, SK330, SK350
- Koehring 6633
- Komatsu PC300, PC308, PC360
- Link-Belt 330LX
- New Holland EC350
- Samsung SE280, SE350
- Terex TXC300, TXC340
- Volvo EC290
- Yutani MD300LC, MD320BLC
If your carrier is not listed please contact Equipmentland.
* Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket and quick coupler.
Above models need to be confirmed.
Include your carrier model brand and type when inquiring/ordering.
“Tip Radius Dimension” required when ordering:
To assure correct fit your new thumb, we need a measurement of the distance from the center of the main bucket pin (not the pin that makes the bucket curl), to the end of the teeth on your bucket (if no teeth, then to cutting edge). This measurement can be done with the bucket in any position as the distance remains constant.