– Pivots behind moldboard
– Cuts a straight edge regardless of angle of moldboard
– Operator view is unobstructed
– Allows cutting around curves
– Extra wide bearing shoulders reduce indents in asphalt
– Weight: 217 lb
Shipping prices displayed are for a commercial address within city limits with a dock or forklift. Freight companies reserve the ability to add surcharges if the destination does not follow this definition, even if you may be accustomed to receiving LTL (less than truckload) shipments. Customers sometimes make arrangements at a local farm supply, NAPA dealer or local business to receive freight orders. Another alternative is to pick it up at the freight depot.
Weight: 217 lbs
Dimensions: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Shipping Price: $145 (Per Item)
Shipping costs vary by product. If a fixed price is indicated it will be your cost. In some cases "plus shipping" may be indicated; in that case you can complete your order but your credit card will not be charged until your shipping is quoted to you and you approve. Feel free to use our "GetQuote" button to submit for a complete quote before purchase. You can also provide payment information securely to our sales staff by phone. For more information on Equipmentland shipping visit this page.
– Asphalt Cutting Attachment for Moldboards
– 19 inch diameter, 5.5 inches maximum cutting depth
– Adjustable jaws clamp to moldboards 13 to 28 inches high
– Welded steel plate frame, alloy steel, heat treated, cutting blade
– Twin Timken type tapered roller bearings
– 50,000 lbs down force capacity
– 13 inches minimum moldboard lift required; Weight: 315 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING to Continental USA & S. Canada
– 15.2 cu. ft.. Heaped Capacity
– Weight: 430 lbs
Please indicate your carrier Model in the comments area of the quote form.
FINANCING AVAILABLE for purchases over $5,000. Apply HERE.