-12″ x 20′ Duct
Shipping prices displayed are for a commercial address within city limits with a dock or forklift. Freight companies reserve the ability to add surcharges if the destination does not follow this definition, even if you may be accustomed to receiving LTL (less than truckload) shipments. Customers sometimes make arrangements at a local farm supply, NAPA dealer or local business to receive freight orders. Another alternative is to pick it up at the freight depot.
Weight: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Dimensions: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
Shipping Price: Please contact us by phone or click Get Quote for shipping.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT FOR HEATER INSTALLATION
*Ventless regulatoravailable on request
||Second Stage Regulator*||Typical Hose Assembly|
|F-400T||B42R0.75 (3/4″ NPT)||S52180-12 xbeu201c x 15ft Hose Assembly|
|F-1000T||B42R1.25 (1-1/4″ NPT)||S54180-20 1xbcu201c x 15ft Hose Assembly|
– EnviroDuct PVC Ducting 24″ x 25′
– PVC/ Polyester VentaTex 13oz Fabric
– Pin Lock Coupler
– Steel-wire helix with heavy duty wear strips
– Temperature range: -20 to 200 degrees F; -29 to 93 degrees C
– PVC/ Polyester VentaTexxae
– Steel-wire helix/ w/ heavy duty wear strips
– Metal J-Lock collars available
FINANCING AVAILABLE for purchases over $5,000. Apply HERE.