Showing all 2 results
PowerClamp Hydraulic Thumb Nonlink for Coupler AMUPCNC-1
Include your Carrier Model and Brand w/order or quote.
The Amulet PowerClamp hydraulic thumb for demanding jobs including, logging crews, general contractors and demolition professionals. Featuries heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders, low-wear serrated teeth and high strength steel alloy construction.
– Weight Classes from 1-40 Tons
– 140 degree non-linkage and 180 degree models
– Available with or without quick couplers.
– Non-linkage style
– Hydraulic cylinder is pinned directly to the clamp.
– Available for machines with or without coupler.
– Starts at $1595.00
– Click Quote for shipping
PowerClamp Hydraulic Thumb Nonlink Fits Most Models AMUPCN-1Fits most machine models including; Bobcat, Bradco, Case, Caterpillar, Coyote, Daewoo, Doosan, Ditchwitch, Farm Pro, Gehl, Hitachi, Hyundai, IHI, Ingersoll-Rand,xa0 JCB, John Deere, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, Link Belt, Lui Gong, Mustang, Nagano, New Holland, Samsung, Sany, Takeuchi, Terex, Thomas, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, Woods, Yanmar
– Weight Class from 1-40 Tons
– 140 or 180 degree non-linkage/linkage models
– With or without quick couplers.
– Heavy gussets & reinforcements
– Serrated teeth webbing for positive gripping action.
– Large hardened pins & bushings throughout.
– Clamp retracts close to the dipper when not in use.
– Cushioned Hydraulic cylinders w/extra heavy duty rods.
– Clamps have a full meshing tooth bar.
– Tooth bar offers wider/narrower tooth arrangement.
– Excavators weighing greater than 20K lbs.
– Also for loader/backhoes or excavators under 20K lbs.
– Starting at $1493.00, click Quote for shipping