Rotobec products are available only in select states. Check availability in your state.
Heavy Duty log grapples are designed for severe service such as pull through delimbing, swamp logging and shovel logging. The log grapples come in many sizes and shapes adapted to various log and tree length handling situations. Sorting, loading, unloading, etc, and are often used with a dead heel or live heel for efficient tree length handling. They are designed to be installed on knuckleboom loaders and rubber-tire or track excavators converted for logging.
– High performance in severe and intense conditions
– Adapted for extreme environments (humidity and dust)
– Equipped with water-tight rotator (wetlands and ponds) (HD and SHD Series)
– Ideal in mill yards
– Proven in extreme conditions on heavy machinery (SHD Series)
|Swing Torque (lbs)||Axial Lift Cap. (lbs)||Weight (lbs)|
Medium Duty, indirect drive, sealed, medium side loading capability.
This Grapple Saw perfectly integrates with the Rotobec saw and grapple system in both function and design. The result is a machine that takes productivity to the next level; plus, by replacing manual saw operation, it also increases job site safety.
– Hydraulic motor displacement: 16cc
– Chain Pitch: .404
– Blade length: 39-3/8″
– Weight: 410 lbs.
Shipping Calculated after order
Call 1-800-214-1649 for Quote