The rotary disc mulcher is an agressive attachment for medium sized excavators that cuts brush and small trees, and mulches the material. Used for clearing and thinning in forestry, Equipmentland was impressed with the thoughtful design and excellent manufacturing of the rotary disc mulcher to be the industry standard for efficient clearing.
The rotary disc mulcher is much more than an alternative to popular drum mulchers, which are effective in some cases on flat ground; the rotary disk mulcher by far excels in applications that require carrier mobility, high productivity and effective brush removal with limited down time. The rotary disc mulcher is surely the most effective solution to efficient fast clearing.
- Oil bathed, high speed, high shock bearing box
- Bent axis piston motor
- T1 Steel construction for rugged commercial use
- Wedge locks for quick changes
- High speed disc – 900 RPM at the shaft
- Exclusive spade feature for low impact maneuverability
- Engineered to work with factory thumbs
- Full reduction shroud for safety and uniform mulching
- Rock resistant carbide bottom teeth
- Teeth are easy to replace and sharpen while on the disc
- Patent pending technology.